Experience Required: 1+ years
FHS uses Node JS as primary technology stack and we are looking to add a great back-end developer to our team. If you love to play with huge lines of code and solve the challenging issues that arises in between, then this is for you.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Prior experience in either nodeJS, SailsJS, ExpressJS, Parse, React or Angular.
- Writing code that is clean, documented, and well-tested.
- Good knowledge of the REST pattern, and experience in creating API-s.
- Able to collaborate with mobile developers for API design decisions.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, and experience in deploying apps to Heroku, AWS, Azure or any other cloud platforms.
- Passion for collaborating on open source projects.
- Basic knowledge of collaboration tools like GIT is a must.
- An active github or SO profile will be a big plus.